EQ Fund Capacity Reports
Fund capacity is how large a fund can grow whilst still meeting its objectives
Knowing your fund capacity is crucial for funds management planning and very useful
when marketing for additional funds.
Understanding the key restrictive factors enables sensible decisions to be made to
increase capacity of funds, both individually and collectively.
EQ International has combined its
quantitative expertise with its depth and breadth of market analysis to be able to
determine the capacity of a fund manager in any combination of the 52 equities
markets in EQ's universe.
Scope of EQ Fund Capacity Report
The EQ Fund Capacity Report for a
single fund is a 10-12 page written report detailing:
* fund capacity - how large a fund can grow whilst still meeting its objectives
* style capacity - how large the fund can grow if it is currently meeting its objectives
* any related issues, insights and capacity pressures
* EQ's methodology
* fund manager inputs and EQ estimates
* charts and discussion of the funds:
- historical performance
- skill level
- surplus skill
- feasible tracking error
- surplus tracking error
- other issues, where appropriate
* fund capacity sensitivity analysis
* glossary of terms used in the report
The report increases by around 4 pages
for each additional fund.
In addition to the 10+ page report there
are two other useful items:
* an executive summary of the report,
which may prove useful for marketing purposes
* powerpoint slides of charts and tables used in the
which may prove useful for presentation purposes
On completion, EQ presents the findings of the
to ensure that all aspects of the
report are fully understood.